Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Who's this for? Anyone who:
• wants to feel more confident in managing teams remotely;
• would like to build trust and empower their teams to perform at their best;
• needs ideas and frameworks to support remote people management.
This workshop enables participants to focus on their live workplace challenges - and to leave with clear next steps and confidence to move forwards.
• Understanding why it can feel more tiring when we meet over Teams or Zoom, and the challenges of remote working
• Techniques for building two-way trust and empowerment
• Frameworks for team management that support delivery and resilience
• Time to reflect and action-plan
How's it delivered?
Expect a friendly, flexible, and informal approach, and with a focus on how you will use what you've learned. We'll be using interactive functionality on Zoom to provide opportunities to work with others and to contribute as much as you'd like to.
We'll provide you with learning resources to take away and back at utilise at work.
Who is facilitating the course?
The course will be facilitated by Carly Catchpole from the Green Door team.
Any other questions?
Do let us know if you have any further questions. We aim for our workshops to be fully accessible, so please let us know if you have any specific learning or access requirements - we'll be happy to help. ?