Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Who's this for? Anyone who:
• wants to feel more confident in building their own resilience and that of their team;
• would like to empower themselves and their teams to take ownership of their responses to change;
• needs ideas and frameworks to support a positive perspective on change and opportunities to thrive;
This workshop enables participants to focus on their live workplace challenges - and to leave with clear next steps and confidence to move forwards.
• Understanding the link between resilience, renewal and personal development - how does this enable high performance?
• Techniques for empowering teams and individuals to take ownership of their responses to change and ways to move forward
• Ideas about how operating in a remote way offers us opportunities to form new resilience-building habits
• Time to reflect and action-plan
How's it delivered?
Expect a friendly, flexible, and informal approach, and with a focus on how you will use what you've learned. We'll be using interactive functionality on Zoom to provide opportunities to work with others and to contribute as much as you'd like to.
We'll provide you with learning resources to take away and back at utilise at work.
Who is facilitating the course?
The course will be facilitated by Carly Catchpole from the Green Door team.
Any other questions?
Do let us know if you have any further questions. We aim for our workshops to be fully accessible, so please let us know if you have any specific learning or access requirements - we'll be happy to help.