Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Networking & Events
The 12 days of Mindfulness
Introduction to mindfulness over 12 days
Mindfulness means knowing directly what is going on inside and outside ourselves, moment by moment
The more you reconnect with your own true nature, the less disturbed you will feel, and the more you will be able to engage with the reality of life.
Creating simple rhythms and rituals that allow you to come home. It is important to remember that it's unlikely things will change on the outside, the world is as it is, but when you come home everything will feel different. You will feel like yourself again, and you will be able to engage in your everyday life with a passion you knew was yours all along.
What people are saying:
“Thank you Lorraine, it was a pleasure being part of this beautiful journey on Mindfulness. I am on a new confidence cloud” Suchita
“Thankyou for showing us that it is possible to achieve our goals ”Anjali
“I've just finished the breathing exercise, completely in my Zen zone now, Stress? What Stress? Enjoying being in the moment and connecting to my body”
"Loved this exercise, It really got me thinking, and I loved the realisation that I wear lots of masks in life for one reason or another, but this is encouraging me to see the much truer real me"
What to expect over the 12 days:
• A live welcome video in the Facebook group (which will be available to watch in replay) to explain more about mindfulness and how best to work through the 12 days
• Daily practices and attitudinal exercises looking at how to start the day, during the day and to finish the day
• A community sharing group called the "circle of success"
• The importance of journaling
• 60-90 minute Live call at the end of the 12 days which will be looking back over the 12 days, Gratitude and sharing, the here and now, connecting without speaking, the key concept of the week, an attitudinal exercise, a formal practice and celebrations
• The activities are delivered daily by means of documents, images, MP3 and MP4, plus the live call at the end of the week
I am running this 12-day Introduction to Mindfulness all for only £47 pp (only £7 per day - less than the cost of lunch and a coffee) tickets via Eventbrite link
OR you could gift a place to someone in need during these challenging times – A gift of mindfulness to help support – If you purchase and then email below I can then offer a free place to anyone that would like to take up this offer – with you as their sponsor.
For more information or to book please email email@example.com or call me on 07734463206
The 12 days of Mindfulness
Date and Time
Monday Nov 30, 2020
Friday Dec 11, 2020
£47 for the 12 day programme
Thank you to our Business Partners