Being a member of the Chamber means you can promote your organisation both within the membership as well as in the wider business community. Make the most of the opportunity to put your company's USP in front of your target business audience.
Somerset Chamber provides a range of business support services to help your business grow. Whether you are looking for Hinkley Supply Chain opportunities, help with exporting, or expert marketing advice, the Chamber will be able to point you in the right direction.
Government decisions have an impact on all businesses and we are here to make your voice heard by those in power. We have direct access to the key decision-makers both on a local and national level to make sure your views are heard.
Join us at this inspiring event and benefit from a morning filled
with thought-provoking ideas, digital trends and useful tips and
tools! Delivered in jargon-free language, the event is aimed at
non-techie, small to medium sized businesses that are interested
in how to practically apply the latest in digital technology.
This event will explore:
• How will the face of work change over the next 5-10 years?
• New technologies for small businesses
• Benefits of flexible working
• The Internet of Things
• Blockchain, Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies
• Cyber trends
• Digital marketing developments
The event will also include two taster workshops:
• Microsoft Office 365 vs Google GSuite – which one best suits your business?
• An introduction to managing projects with Trello, Slack and other free tools
Heart of the South West Growth Hub business advisers will be on hand to
provide information about publicly funded and part-funded business support
programmes, grants and opportunities that may be available for you.