Health and Safety
C2 are the only ISO accredited and Trading Standards approved Health and Safety company in the South West, with dedicated NEBOSH qualified advisors and a wealth of experience in helping businesses work better. In everything we do, we aim to give businesses the peace of mind that they are compliant with all current and relevant Health and Safety legislation.
We don’t believe in tying our customers down with long and onerous contracts. We want you to continue working with us because you value the service we provide. We don’t want you to stay because you have to.
C2’s services include:
• Creating bespoke Health and Safety Policies.
• Performing Risk Assessments and write Method Statements.
• Performing Safety Audits, reviews, and inspections.
• Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments.
• Acting as the Principal Designer for your project and performing the role of a Principal Contractor.
• Writing Construction Phase Plans.
• Supporting you in obtaining SSIP accreditation from CHAS, NHBC Safemark, SafeContractor, and SMAS.
• Performing Face Fit Testing to ensure your team are wearing correctly fitting face masks and therefore reducing their exposure to dust and other harmful substances.
• Providing training on a multitude of different Safety related subjects, either in-person, or via our online portal which is available for free to members of our Retained Safety Partnership.