Audio VisualPhotographyPlanning Services
South West Aerial Surveys use frontier technology to digitise internal and external assets to increase productivity and help businesses achieve more sustainable operations
We are able to offer a variety of services ranging from high-quality aerial imagery, through to sophisticated photogrammetry, 3D models, orthomosaics, visualizations and area/volume calculations.
We also offer ground-based scanning of 3D models and digital visualisations for facilities management, M&P as well as remote inspections.
We operate a team of professional pilots, all holding the CAA PfCO qualification, DBS, and are Gold Drone Safe Registered members. Each job is supported by a detailed operational plan, a copy of insurance and full risk assessment.
We have worked for several organisations and companies in the South West including:
- Universities: measured roof surveys and roof inspections
- Property managers: creating a digital copy of their estate that can be measured and inspected
- Schools: looking for leakage and water ingress on flats roofs, working with RICs assessors
- Landowners: mm accurate land surveys of land for new drainage creating digital relief maps
- Construction companies: stockpile assets, measurements and documenting the build over time
- Harbourmasters: topographic surveys readily exportable, contours, digital elevation maps (DTM and DSM) into CAD and GIS
- Real estate services companies: photos and video of roof structures to complete a remote condition survey