Rotec Hydraulics Ltd
Established in 1979, Rotec Hydraulics is a leading fluid power specialist, providing quality design, build, installation and maintenance of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical mechanical and electronic components and solutions to all industry sectors throughout the UK and internationally.
Rotec combine technical knowhow and outstanding customer service with premium brand components, providing customers with the most innovative and robust solutions available.
Committed to establishing and maintaining strong and lasting client relationships, customers come from the Aerospace, Agriculture, Defence, Industrial, Marine, Transport and Utilities sectors and include high profile names such as:
-The Bristol Port Company
-Western Power Distribution
-Fluid Transfer Ltd
-Defence Equipment and Support Agency
-Royal National Lifeboat Institute
-Princess Yachts International
Rotec’s continuous development programme ensures our experienced and talented staff remain at the forefront of their engineering specialisms. With trade counters, workshops and warehouses across the South West, including Taunton, Plymouth and Stroud, Rotec can handle your engineering needs.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical mechanical engineering specialists
- 1000s of products in store and online
- Quality design, build, installation and maintenance services
- High operational standards recognised by an impressive series of accreditations and appointments
- Find out more at www.rotec.net