SEIMAF UK Ltd
Established in 1994, SEIMAF supports industrial customers in the Nuclear, Energy, and Transports.
SEIMAF offers a complete range of services based around all of its Design Office’s skills, mainly in the fields of mechanical design and installation studies.
With over 25 years of experience in engineering and technical studies, SEIMAF has been able to establish itself throughout key projects for the Fusion/Nuclear industry such as Flamanville, ITER and HPC thanks to its unique offering:
• A medium-size company providing more flexibility to deploy solutions to support our customers
• Fast ramp-up on complex projects thanks to its know-how and lessons learnt from previous projects
• Own and deliver innovative projects
• Focused on quality as opposed to quantity: Right first time mindset reducing the cost of non-quality for its customers
- From feasibility studies to installation studies
- Mechanical design
- Engineering support
- Civil Engineering