Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Networking & Events
'Be a Coaching Ninja' online mini-masterclass
Join us for an online skills session, where we build your confidence and share ideas on what truly great 'in-the-moment' coaching can do.
Who's this for?
• wants to understand how informal coaching works;
• supports others to develop and grow (at work and elsewhere);
• is looking for a jargon-free and simple introduction to coaching.
This workshop enables participants to focus on their own real-life examples - and to leave the session ready to use their coaching skills with confidence.
• What IS ninja-coaching and why is it a useful skill to have?
• Spotting opportunities to adopt a coaching approach (....when we might usually be directive)
• Simple coaching approaches and ideas for asking great questions
• Time to practice, get some feedback and build confidence.
How's it delivered?
Expect a friendly, flexible, and informal approach, and with a focus on how you will use what you've learned. We'll be using interactive functionality on Zoom to provide opportunities to work with others and to contribute as much as you'd like to.
We'll provide you with a range of learning resources to take away and apply at work or elsewhere.
Who is facilitating the course?
The course will be facilitated by Carly Catchpole from the Green Door team.
Any other questions?
Do let us know if you have any further questions. We aim for our workshops to be fully accessible, so please let us know if you have any specific learning or access requirements - we'll be happy to help.
Date and Time
Friday Sep 25, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM BST
Friday 25th September, 10.00-12.00
This is an online event, facilitated via Zoom.
See: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mini-masterclass-be-a-coaching-ninja-tickets-91129112629 for details.
£25 per attendee
Thank you to our Business Partners