Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Networking & Events
Business Growth Strategy Forum
Date and Time
Thursday Sep 19, 2019
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM BST
Thursday 19th September 2019
09:00 - 15:00
The £10 charge is a fee to cover refreshment and administration costs. If you have any queries, please contact the office on 01225 355553 for more information.
Business Growth Strategy Forum
This Seminar is aimed at owners and leaders of established businesses with 5 or more employees that want to accelerate their growth. The seminar is interactive and delegates will leave with a draft 3 year strategic growth plan which can be followed through with one to one advice and guidance.
The day will also include a showcase of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme – a fully funded resource from a global investment bank which brings invaluable, high level expertise to small and medium sized businesses at no cost to them.
- Understand the role of business strategy in moving a company forward, growing its business, and improving its financial and market performance.
- Develop an awareness of the four most reliable strategic approaches for setting a company apart from rivals and winning a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn that business strategies evolve over time because of changing circumstances and ongoing management efforts to improve the company’s strategy.
- Understand why a company’s strategy must be underpinned by a business model that produces revenues sufficient to cover costs and earn a profit.
- Gain awareness of the three tests that distinguish a winning strategy from a so-so or flawed strategy.
- How to develop an effective implementation plan
- Learn why good strategy and good strategy execution are the most trustworthy signs of good management.
What is strategy?
What makes a winning strategy?
A look at the four main strategic choices you can make and what’s right for your business? What does a well-designed strategy look like?
- Exercise – Understanding what you do well and how that fits with your customer’s needs. Marketing strategy.
- Exercise – Getting and staying ahead of the competition
- What is an effective distribution strategy
- Exercise – A look at profit margins and pricing
- Building a one year, three year and 5 year plan
- Introduction to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses Programme
Why you might want to attend this seminar? You will leave with a one year, three year and 5 year plan to beat the competition and be more successful.
- Do you have a clear and effective, winning strategy for your business?
- Do you feel your business could be more successful?
- Are you clear where you fit in your market?
- Do you know if you are consistently delivering what your customer wants?
- Are you consistently reaching your customers in the most effective way?
- Do you know why your customer buys from you?
- Could your business be more profitable?
- Do you have a clear view of where your business is heading?
Thank you to our Business Partners