Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Aim: Develop an awareness of contributory factors to substance misuse, the facilitating motivation for change and the breadth and depth of common factors which influence substance misuse. In this training you will:
- Increase your knowledge of recovery capital intervention model.
- Develop practical tools to apply recovery capital model into client needs.
- Develop a professional toolkit to support active substance users.
- Understand the services and interventions available for supporting clients to exit substance misuse.
- Understand the impact of practitioner attitude on client engagement.
Training will be delivered online - invite links will be sent out via email prior to training.
This training is specifically for organisations and people based in Sedgemoor and surrounding areas.
Any questions please email email@example.com