Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
This training is being delivered as part of the Community Education Programme that aims to increase safety, reduce violence, and build community cohesion.
Aim: Develop an awareness of contributory factors to substance misuse, the facilitating motivation for change and the breadth and depth of common factors which influence substance misuse. In this training you will:
- Increase your knowledge of recovery capital intervention model.
- Develop practical tools to apply recovery capital model into client needs.
- Develop a professional toolkit to support active substance users.
- Understand the services and interventions available for supporting clients to exit substance misuse.
- Understand the impact of practitioner attitude on client engagement.
This training is specifically for organisations and people based in Sedgemoor and surrounding areas.
Any questions please email email@example.com