Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
As we all re-emerge into a post COVID-19 and post Brexit world in 2021, join our host Fergus Dolan, and our panel
of experts as we discuss three risk topics in the manufacturing sector.
Undoubtedly we are seeing rapid technology, and innovation advances in manufacturing, thus we explore the affect this may have on your insurance programme, from altering the risk landscape to a change in the types of claims being notified in this sector, and we hear from insurer CNA Hardy as they provide their view as one of the leading
insurers of advanced manufacturing risks.
Our Gallagher Broking Director David Macaulay will offer guidance on managing insurance costs in a hardening
market, and we’ll ask Gallagher’s Contractual Risk Consultant, Nicholas Wilson, a qualified solicitor to share his
thoughts on supply chain resilience and managing potential contractual risks.
The webinar will help those working in the manufacturing sector to understand:
• The manufacturing insurance market, and what to expect at renewal in 2021 and beyond
• What opportunities might arise from advanced manufacturing and innovation in the sector
• How to manage potential contractual supply chain issues
Who should attend?
Business owners, Directors and those in professional or managerial roles working in the manufacturing sector.
Who will be speaking?
• Brian Rainbow, Underwriting Manager at CNA Hardy
• Jason Beelders, International Solutions, Underwriting Director at CNA Hardy
• David Macaulay, Regional Broking Director at Gallagher
• Nicholas Wilson, Solicitor,