GDPR Update - FREE Breakfast Meeting
The new General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), is the new governing legislation for collecting and processing personal data in the EU which takes effect on 25th May 2018 for all EU members. The Government has confirmed that the GDPR will be implemented in the UK because it will be a member of the EU at that time. This will replace the current Data Protection Directive implemented in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998.
Why should you attend?
- This meeting will help you identify the risks and consequences of a data breach.
- To understand what you need to do before the new legislation takes effect.
- Enable you to avoid paying fines and reputational risks to your organisation.
- Equip you with the knowledge and skills to begin your journey to comply with the new legislation.
Who should attend?
- Anyone in a business or organisation with Data Protection Responsibilities.