Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Team Up Training says: “They say ‘change is the only constant’. How true. Today, more than ever, it is important for businesses to support staff through periods of change and uncertainty. This workshop builds the confidence and skills of managers to be able to support the people in their teams, through increasing resilience and resolving ambiguity.
It is delivered by Carly Catchpole, a Director at Green Door People Development. Carly is an ILM qualified coach and trainer, with over 15 years experience, training many different organisations, from the likes of the National Trust and county councils, through to Mulberry and Elemis”.
For more information on Green Door People Development, visit www.greendoorpeople.co.uk
The aim of the course:
To build skill and confidence in people managers to support themselves, individuals and teams to maintain resilience and thrive through change.
The benefits of attending:
This course will benefit anyone managing a team and looking to enhance their effectiveness in supporting teams through change by building personal and team resilience. This workshop enables participants to focus on their live workplace challenges - and to leave with clear next steps and confidence to move forwards.
· Recognise common reactions to change and potential causes.
· Identify key factors in building resilience and support individuals through ambiguity.
· Utilise techniques and approaches to support self and others to access resourceful states.
· Adopt a coaching approach to build self- and team-resilience through change.
· Clearly identify how they will be applying their learning and their next steps - complete a Team Up Training action plan to help to embed the learning back at work, and help to deliver the benefits of this training.
The hosts of this course:
This event is hosted by Team Up Training, the interactive format promotes group learning and the opportunity to address real life challenges you are currently facing.
All delegates will benefit from Team Up Training’s post event tracking to help embed improved performance and realise the benefits of the training:
· Initial Team Up Training assessment to confirm course met your expectations and requirements.
· Team Up Training follow up in 2 months to assess the training impact on performance.
For more details on this course, and the benefits of the Team Up Training approach, visit www.teamuptraining.co.uk
For details of Team Up Training's refund policy (we realise that sometimes unavoidable events do happen to make you unable to attend), and information on the discounts available for multi ticket / multi event purchases, please email email@example.com