Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Join us for an online, interactive, two-hour skills top-up session, building confidence in holding potentially challenging conversations.
Who's this for? Anyone who:
• wants to feel more confident being honest with feedback;
• feels anxious about managing conflict;
• needs ideas and frameworks to help plan for tricky conversations.
This workshop enables participants to focus on their live workplace challenges - and to leave with clear next steps and confidence to move forwards.
• Understanding why we all feel apprehensive about challenging conversations (....and we all do!)
• Techniques for managing emotions and nerves in the face of interpersonal conflict
• Frameworks for preparing what we want to say, using language and an approach that fits us as individuals
• Time to practice, get some feedback and build confidence.
How's it delivered?
Expect a friendly, flexible, and informal approach, and with a focus on how you will use what you've learned. We'll be using interactive functionality on Zoom to provide opportunities to work with others and to contribute as much as you'd like to.
We'll provide you with learning resources to take away and back at utilise at work.
Who is facilitating the course?
The course will be facilitated by Carly Catchpole from the Green Door team.
Any other questions?
Do let us know if you have any further questions. We aim for our workshops to be fully accessible, so please let us know if you have any specific learning or access requirements - we'll be happy to help.