Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
This is your opportunity to attend this exclusive workshop on how to promote the well being of your team and support good mental health at work.
Becky Wright is a member of Taunton Chamber of Commerce and a local Mental Health Trainer and SME owner. Becky will provide you with a SME Toolkit for Mental Health and Wellbeing.
This three-hour online interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to understand:
• What is mental health?
• What is stress?
• Tips and techniques to stay well at work
• Factors that affect mental health stigma and the impact
• Types of mental health conditions - spotting the signs
• Useful statistics and resources to access, Mental Health First Aid overview
• Practical steps to provide assistance to others and toolkit of support for you and your employees
Source Materials and joining instructions will be sent to delegates the day before the course