Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Networking & Events
Somerset Chamber Christmas Coffee Morning 2019
Date and Time
Tuesday Dec 17, 2019
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM GMT
Free of Charge
Inviting all members to join us for a morning of casual networking...
Pop in for a mince pie and plenty of networking on Tuesday 17th December to network with businesses from all around Somerset. This is a great chance to meet our CEO, Stephen Henagulph, as well as all of the Somerset Chamber and Hinkley Supply Chain Team before the holidays begin!
As a thank you to our members for your support throughout the year, this event is free of charge.
Early booking is advised as there are limited places available.
*Booking is required for catering and Health & Safety purposes.
This year's event will be in support of Somerset Chamber Member and well deserving charity St Margaret's Hospice Care. St Margaret's has been at the heart of Somerset's community for over 39 years, delivering high quality, responsive and compassionate care to patients and their families facing a life-limiting illness.
Did you know?
Please bring along any monetary donations to show your support.
- St Margaret's is a Somerset charity, we are not part of the NHS
- It costs in excess of £12m per year to run our service
- After NHS funding we still need to raise over £9.5m to deliver our care
- We care for people with any life-limiting illness, not just cancer
- We support families and carers as well as patients
- 1 in 3 people in Somerset will need our support in their lifetime
- Last year St Margaret's cared for 3,800 people
- The majority of people are cared for in their own homes
- Over 1,200 volunteers help us care for people at the end of their lives
- 1 in 5 of our patients receive care thanks to gifts in wills
Thank you to our Business Partners