Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Networking & Events
Stepping Up - A Guide to Managing and Supervising Others
Date and Time
Wednesday Apr 1, 2020
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM BST
Wed, 1 April 2020
09:30 – 16:00 BST
Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy
24 Garrett Road
£192.19 + VAT
Stepping Up - A Guide to Managing and...
This interactive 1-day session is designed to give you or your Managers/Supervisors the key skills they need within their roles. We will focus on the fundamental communication skills required to be a successful Manager as well as different management styles and their uses.
- To understand the role of supervisor/team leader,
- To examine the skills which make a good supervisor/team leader,
- To understand what makes for effective communication,
- To explore the different needs within a team,
- To understand your own management style,
- To gain an understanding of good people management principles.
This session is ideal for any Supervisor or Line Manager who wants to develop their people management knowledge and skills, as well as those taking their first step into Line Management.
Lunch will be provided on the day, and each delegate will receive paper copies of relevant information covered within the session.
This session will also be a fantastic opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals in the area, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Thank you to our Business Partners