Love Musgrove is the official charity for Musgrove Park Hospital (Registered Charity Number 1059922).
Love Musgrove funds things above and beyond what the NHS covers, so we can continue to improve the experience of patients admitted to the Hospital, creating a comfortable, engaging environment, supporting their family and friends.
By supporting us you are helping to improve the experience of patients admitted to the hospital, as well as the experience of their family and friends.
Love Musgrove also provides staff with training and development opportunities, providing state of the art equipment, and enables wards to buy items which will make our patient’s stay comfortable and help ensure a more pleasant environment for all.
Musgrove Park Hospital serves a population of over 544,000 across Somerset with over 740 beds, 34 wards, 15 operating theatres, a fully equipped imaging department and a purpose built cancer treatment centre.
• 48,000 patients were admitted as emergencies
• 370,000 patients attended outpatient clinics
• 3,300 babies were born in the Maternity Department
• 1,400 patients were transferred to intensive care and high dependency units.
Love Musgrove has helped to:
• Refurbish the playroom and bathroom in the Children’s Ward
• Upgrade the Transitional Care facility in the Surgical/Neuro-Intensive Care Unit (SNICU)
• Redevelop the Breast Care Unit.
• Provide “Resus Annie” advanced CPR skills trainer
• Purchase scalp cooling systems for cancer patients
• Purchase Plum 360 drivers to improve the safety of intravenous medication administration
• Produce a pain booklet.
- We achieved the £1 million target for the new MRI Scanner at the beginning of December 2018.
- We had great support for Charity of the Year from Chamber Members AC Mole & Son and Hippychick for the MRI Scanner
- Take on the Business Challenge 2019
We are based at Musgrove Park Hospital, with car parking available on site.