Bradfords aims to be the leading privately owned supplier of building materials in the UK. Proud of our heritage but progressive in our thinking.
Our difference is based on providing expert advice, carefully selected product ranges, and responsive and consistent employees. We strive to offer good value to our customers, from well trained and motivated staff.
What we do:
• Bradfords Building Supplies
- We have 36 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. All of them are networked to provide an exceptional resource for building materials and products.
• Crendon Timber Engineering
- As long established and highly experienced timber engineers, Crendon’s success relies on the skills and experience of its 200+ strong workforce across the regional centres.
- The product range includes panels, spandrels, open web joists, Finn Forest, engineered wood products and Heavy Engineering. All of these can be offered on a design, supply, and fix basis.
• Snows Timber
- Operating from our head office in Glastonbury, with four production mils and distribution points in Glastonbury, Andover, Dudley, and Mansfield, we are able to offer deliveries across the whole of England and Wales.
- The company is engaged in responsibly procuring softwood from Scandinavia and Russia, importing about 100,000 cubic metres of sawn softwood per annum all from FSC and/or PEFC certified sources. About 85,000 cubic metres are further processed in our own sawmills into planed and moulded sections.
• Aspect Roofing
- Over 35 years of trading in the roofing industry as a major Roofing Contractor, Roof Truss Manufacturer and Roof Tile Producer, has given Aspect Roofing an unrivalled depth of experience that will ensure complete customer satisfaction.