Nexus - Who, What & Why!
Who are we?
Nexus are an accredited IT Support & Solutions Provider based in the Southwest, with offices in Exeter, Bristol and Cardiff. We are specialists in the SME and Enterprise marketplace, offering tailored support packages to business of every size. Over 100 fully managed clients trust and rely on us to deliver a productive IT infrastructure for their business daily. Service delivery and client satisfaction are core to our business, with 75% of our team being technically focused.
What do we do?
IT Support and Strategy is at the heart of our business, it forms the foundation of what we do and excel at.
To ensure you can rely on us as a trusted partner, we provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions. Making sure you get the help you need on your digital transformation journey.
Our technical department consists of three core teams. Service Desk, Quality Assurance and Planned Works. Our teams are driven by experienced team leaders and overseen by the Technical Operations Director - John Brett.
To complement our core support functions, we also have a dedicated Professional Services Team. Focused on the delivery and execution of any IT projects you undertake. Head of Professional Services, Andrew Joy manages the process through all stages.
To ensure we are working in synergy with your business and its goals, we build a strong technical and business relationship. All clients are allocated a Client Manager who is your single point of contact. They are there to help you select the right equipment, discuss the impact of technology changes and to review ticket trends and usage. Client Managers are supported by our Solutions Experts, helping ensure the right technical decisions are made based on our knowledge and experience.
Our key service and solution focus include
• Managed IT Services
• IT Support & Maintenance
• Unified Communications
• SharePoint Intranets & Portals
• Data Centre & Hosting
• IT Management & Security
• End User Computing
• Systems Migration
• Network Infrastructure
• Cloud Computing
• Data Storage
• Business Continuity
• Software & Licensing
• Wireless Networks
• Systems Design
• Project Management
We are proud to have achieved some the highest accolades the IT industry has to offer. We train our team on the latest technologies, ensuring they are always equipped with the right knowledge and skills. This enables us to deliver technology demanded by modern digital businesses.
We are delighted to be a Microsoft Gold Partner and Tier 1 Cloud Services Provider. We hold competencies across ten different business areas.
We also hold partnership status with strategic key industry players. These include being a Dell EMC Gold Partner, HP Enterprise Partner, a VMware Enterprise Solution Partner and one of only four Veeam Accredited Service Partner (VASP) in the UK.
Why Choose Nexus as a partner?
We understand that selecting the right IT Support partner can be a difficult process. We stand out from the crowd for some key reasons:
• We are dedicated to support business at all levels, we're experts at what we do and are proud of the level of service and expertise we deliver.
• We ensure that we maintain continuity and knowledge by limiting the people you deal with on a daily basis.
• We like things to be clear from the start. We'll define what's included and what's not from the outset. You'll understand what you're getting and won't get any unpredictable or surprise costs.
• You’ll have access to our Solutions Experts knowledge and experience. They'll help and guide you to make the right decisions for your business.
• We strive to understand your business. What it does and where it wants to be. We'll make sure IT solutions are enablers of this rather than a barrier.