Southfork Caravan Park
- Hotel and Tourism
Southfork is a family run business which Nancy and Mick took over in 2004. Since taking over we have developed the park into 28 touring pitches 3 Holiday homes 1 glamping pod and have further plans to develop more. Southfork has many facilities such as, Servicing & repairs, Storage, Touring & Camping site, Holiday homes to let and a Glamping Pod. We are open all year but are restricted to a 28 day stay on our touring site.
We are very fortunate to have some beautiful attractions close by, Southfork is very central to four national trust properties but we also have the River Parrett near by which is fantastic for fishing or walking along the Parrett Trail.
- Servicing https://www.southforkcaravans.co.uk/touring-camping/servicing
- Storage https://www.southforkcaravans.co.uk/caravan-storage-somerset
- Touring Park https://www.southforkcaravans.co.uk/touring-camping
- Glamping https://www.southforkcaravans.co.uk/glamping-in-somerset
- Holiday Homes https://www.southforkcaravans.co.uk/holiday-homes
Follow the signs for Martock. Go left at the mini roundabout and then take the first right just before Yandles. Continue down the road and Southfork is on your right